Hyperlite Mountain Gear Echo I Insert

We designed our Echo I Insert for the solo adventurer who feels more comfortable completely enclosed in the wilderness or who is just looking to avoid nasty insects. Made to fit into our Echo I Shelter, the Echo I Insert will protect the multisport adventurer from water running aground and bugs trying to crawl or fly into your sleeping space. Fully enclosed, these inserts are modular A-frames made with a full-length zipped front entry, no-see-um bug mesh tent and 100% waterproof Cuben Fiber bathtub floors and side panels. Weighing less than 12 ounces, these lightweight inserts clip directly into the Echo I or Echo II tarps, or you can use them separately to fall asleep watching the stars. Set it up in one minute. Stake kits are sold separately, and we recommend you utilize adjustable trekking poles for set up. Available in Classic White or Spruce Green.

- Hyperlite Mountain Gear

The Hyperlite Mountain Gear Echo I Insert is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 28, 2016 at Hyperlite Mountain Gear.

Swiftwick Pursuit Four Sock Review