Hyperlite Mountain Gear Echo I Ultralight Shelter System

photo: Hyperlite Mountain Gear Echo I Ultralight Shelter System tarp/shelter

The Echo Ultralight Shelter System is great for lightweight backpacking, distance hiking, solo adventuring, climbing, camping, cycling, kayaking or canoeing. the Echo I is an innovative, durable, and one-man ultralight shelter. This ultralight shelter consists of three modular components: a durable Cuben Fiber tarp, a detachable NANOSEEUM bug mesh tent insert for 100% insect and ground water protection, and a detachable vestibule for wind and storm protection. Using all components together, the Echo I works like a traditional one-person lightweight tent at approximately half the weight. Echo Shelter Systems can be pitched almost anywhere in just minutes.

source: Hyperlite Mountain Gear

Price Historic Range: $440.97-$604.00

Out for Testing

The Hyperlite Mountain Gear Echo I Ultralight Shelter System is out for testing and review!

Members of Trailspace's Review Corps product-testing program are currently testing the Hyperlite Mountain Gear Echo I Ultralight Shelter System. Stay tuned for reviews of this tarp/shelter from .

Do you have questions about the Hyperlite Mountain Gear Echo I Ultralight Shelter System?
Send them to reviewcorps@trailspace.com and we'll do our best to address them in our upcoming review.