Out for Testing
We're testing and reviewing Isobaa's Merino 180 Long Sleeve Crew!
What do you want to know about the Isobaa Merino 180 Long Sleeve Crew?
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to address them in our upcoming review.
Made from superfine 180gm Merino, this long sleeved top will soon become a staple in your wardrobe, whether you need a base layer for hiking in the mountains or a casual top for the weekend! Merino keeps you warm when it's cold and breathes well when it's warm, keeping you comfortable whatever the weather. It's also quick drying, naturally odour resistant and sustainable.
- 180gm 18.5 micron Superfine 100% Merino wool
- Ideal to use as a base layer for a multitude of activities, from skiing and hiking, to cycling and running
- Underarm gusset panels for seam free comfort
- Flatlock stitching helps to reduce chafing
- Off set shoulder seams to prevent rucksack straps from rubbing
- Drop tail hem for additional coverage
- Naturally soft, moisture wicking, odour resistant and breathable
- Can be worn on its own, or as part of a layering system for added warmth
- Embroidered ISOBAA sheep logo
- ISOBAA folded hem label
- Printed care instructions directly onto the garment, to avoid scratchy labels
- Easy care and quick drying
- Recycled packaging
180gm 18.5 micron Superfine 100% Merino wool