Scarpa T2 Eco

Women's
Price MSRP: $599.00
Current Retail: $199.99-$600.00
Historic Range: $119.98-$600.00

Good telemark boot which offers loads of comfort and good insulation. The stability is good, but I wish it was a bit stiffer. Walking function "switch" broke the first time I used them. Very ergonomic fit!

Pros

• Walking function
  • Comfort and warmth

Cons

• A little on the soft side
  • Quality

This boot offers good comfort and very good insulation. It's a very comfortable choice both for on- and off-piste skiing. It has a walk function which allows you to move much easier over un-ski-able terrain.

The quality seems good, but the switch for the walking mode broke on my first run. The rest of the boot's features seem well made though.

Price Paid: 450 USD

300winmag

These are truly a "crossover boot" giving alpine boot support when needed. I have a pair of old T3 boots that are lower, have fewer buckles and have far less maximum support. But for me they are just what I need for my limited steep terrain use and greater time spent in rolling terrain. I use them on both backcountry XC skis and Tele skis. That SCARPA make various stiffness levels of boots attests to their understanding of the uses to which backcountry skiers put thieir boots.

FORLOH Deep Space Half Zip Long Sleeve Top Review