The North Face Lilmore Parka

It's a blustery day, but don't let that stop you from driving up the canyon to try out that new restaurant everyone's been talking about. The North Face Women's Apex Lilmore Parka is crafted from wind-resistant fabric that limits air penetration and reduces windchill factor, so you won't have to rush from the car to the building. An adjustable hood provides extra protection, so you can explore your surroundings without your ears going numb.

I don?t like wind. Don?t get me wrong, I know it?s important. Without wind how else would the leaves I just raked get strewn all over my neighbor?s lawn? But if I could live in a world without it, I?d be the first to sign up. The North Face Women's Lilmore Parka helps you get one step closer to my dream life. Made with a wind resistant WindWallA(R) fleece fabric, it?s designed to keep gusty breezes out and your toasty body heat in. The extended length offers some added protection and keeps things from getting too drafty while the DWR finish and fully adjustable hood protects you from light rain and/or falling pinecones. So great. Features of The North Face Women's Lilmore Parka Durable Water Repellent finish Wind resistant Adjustable hood Exposed, secure, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets Shaped cuff Drop-tail hem Raised High-definition logos

Get the versatile coverage you need during outdoor endeavors with this highly wind resistant and water repellent hooded soft shell parka that's crafted with a longer 29-inch length.

- Rocky Mountain Trail