Virtus Helios Jacket
Named after the Greek Titan of the sun, the Helios jacket is perfect for everyday wear.
It's tough, windproof, and sheds moisture. The light fleece backer, built-in face mask, and drawstring bottom seal in warmth. Integrated 4-way stretch fabric gives you unrestricted movement and flexibility.
Use Helios solo in mild to cold temperatures or as a base layer for subzero climates.
Fabrics NYX and EKHO are both fully functional 7-layer digital camouflage patterns. NXY is designed to blend into dark, night-time surroundings and EKHO blends into lighter, urban surroundings.
- Built-in face mask. Wear Helio's built-in face bask for an almost completely insulated upper body. Coverage stretches from the base of your neck to right under the eyes. It also doubles as a neck gaiter when worn right under the chin.
- Fitted hood. Hood sits snuggly right around the face to hold heat in.
- Adjustable waist. Our patented cinch technology—1-pull to tighten, 1-touch release—at the bottom of your Helios adjusts for a perfect fit.
- Fleece-lined collar. The soft brushed lined collar feels soft, keeps you warm, and doesn't chafe.
- Body pockets. 2 Side pockets with zippers. 2 Chest pockets with hidden zippers.
- Patch fields. 2 Patch fields on each upper arm show off your unit or team patches.
- Thumb slits. Thumbs slits keep sleeves in place when layering with the Astraes and Proteus jackets.
Historic Range: $119.79-$133.50