First $100 Backcountry.com Winner, Four to Go
Congratulations to community member and gear reviewer Kim Fenske! He's our first weekly winner of a $100 gift card to Backcountry.com.
Every week for five weeks, we're giving one reviewer a $100 gift card to Backcountry.com.
We've got four more $100 gift cards to go, so everyone still has time to win.
Review your outdoor gear on Trailspace and you're entered to win a $100 gift card toward whatever new gear you want, thanks to Backcountry.com.
- Write a review of your outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear. Every review counts as an entry.
- Share your review on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or other social media.
- You're entered! We'll draw the next winner from all eligible reviews received August 8 through August 14.
- Every week through September 5, we'll randomly draw a new $100 winner, five winners total.
- We'll also throw in a Trailspace Trail Runner Cap to wear on your outdoor adventures.
Each $100 Backcountry eGift Certificate can be redeemed at Backcountry.com, Competitivecyclist.com, or Dogfunk.com.
In addition to being entered, sharing your gear experience helps the Trailspace community build the best resource for finding and selecting gear for human-powered backcountry recreation. Double win.
See full Write-a-Review Giveaway rules.
Make your review stand out with Review Tips.
(We will contact winners via private message on Trailspace.com the day of each drawing. If a winner doesn't reply within six days, we'll draw a new winner.)