Announcing Our Final 20,000 Reviews Contest Winners
It feels like a holiday gift-giving spree today at Trailspace. Six community members who wrote gear reviews during the 20,000 Reviews Contest period won prizes either by being voted a helpful reviewer or through a random drawing.
They each get an assortment of Clif products (four Clif Shot energy gels made with Clif's brand new formula, plus five Crunch and/or energy bars), plus a Trailspace cap and stickers, and a Leave No Trace awareness hangcard. Thank you, Clif and LNT!
- GhostCard won the Spot satellite messenger with one year of service,
- Ed Jones won a $25 gift certificate to the outdoor retailer of his choice, a GoLite biodegradable water bottle, and Outdoor Knots and Camping 101 DuraGuides from Waterford Press (not that we're saying he needs them or anything),
- HinSport won a Baladeo outdoor cutlery set and Moeben eco wrap,
- second gear won a Stanley clip grip mug and a Polar water bottle,
- Philip Werner won Nikwax Sandal Wash, Tech Wash, and Base Wash, plus a pair of Outdoor Research BackStop Gloves, and
- runningwolf won a Pakmat airbed and pump from Aerobed, which comes wit a $15 iTunes gift card.
- I won the opportunity to get to know more of our awesome members and to pass out some gear gifts, in addition to a cleaner office.
Finally, a big thank you to the outdoor companies who donated prizes for the contest, especially CamelBak, Clif, Leave No Trace, Nikwax, Primus, Princeton Tec, and Spot. Thanks, all!