Congratulations to community member and reviewer, Rob Hatfield! He won $250 in gear to light and ignite, thanks to Industrial Revolution for sharing his gear review. Plus, we're sending him a Trailspace Trail Runner Cap to wear on his outdoor adventures.
Rob reviewed his Danner Mountain Light II boots and notes that they "rock and can handle rocks."
His review was selected randomly from the 75 outdoor gear reviews submitted since October 14.
Rob wins a complete set of outdoor essentials from Industrial Revolution, including:
- an alcohol stove and cookset from Esbit,
- a FireBowl from Grilliput,
- a FireLighting Kit from Light My Fire,
- a Bushcraft Black knife from Morakniv, and
- an Arka USB Charger + Lantern + Flashlight, an Original Candle Lantern, and Stormproof Matches from UCO.
Thanks to Rob, and everyone who has shared reviews of his or her outdoor gear with their fellow Trailspace community members.
If you didn't win this time, stay tuned for our next write-a-review gear giveaway, later today.
(We will contact the winners via private message on Trailspace.com the day of the drawing. If the winner doesn't reply within six days, we'll draw a new winner.)