The Esbit CS985H-EX Alcohol Stove & Cookset with Heat Exchanger provides a fuel efficient option for cooking out on the trail. It has a 950 ml pot with heat exchanger that provides higher cooking efficiency by improving boil times by 30% thereby reducing your fuel useage.
Constructed from extremely light, hard anodized aluminum, the cookset also includes a pot stand, lid, and a solid brass alcohol burner. The alcohol burner is constructed from brass and allows variable temperature control, plus it holds the denatured alcohol in it during transport. Everything can be stored and carried in the large pot, which comes with a mesh bag, and fits compactly in your backpack.
- 950 ml pot with heat exchanger provides higher cooking efficiency by improving boil times by 30% thereby reducing fuel usage. Includes volume indicator in ml / oz.
- Pot includes 2 hinged, stainless steel grips.
- Includes pot stand, 950 ml pot with heat exchanger, lid, and alcohol burner.
- Pot stand and alcohol burner nest inside big pot.
- Constructed from extremely light, hard-anodized aluminum.
- Alcohol burner constructed from brass with a screw top and rubber gasket.
- Alcohol burner has variable temperature control with a fold-away handle that helps to regulate or extinguish flame.
- Stores in included mesh bag.
- Dimensions-packed: 4.9" x 4.9" (12.5 cm x 12.5 cm)
- Weight: 10.9 oz. (310 g)
Historic Range: $41.97-$69.95