Big Red Wins $100 Backcountry Gift Card, Two to Go
Congratulations to long-time community member and gear reviewer Rick (aka Big Red), our third weekly winner of a $100 gift card to Backcountry.com.
Rick is a backcountry skier, hiker, plant physiology professor, and American transplant based in Norway. His review of the Big Agnes Pumphouse ("too low-volume to be a good inflation device... but makes a good solar water heater") was selected randomly from the 56 outdoor gear reviews submitted August 15 through August 21.
Every week for five weeks, we're giving one reviewer a $100 gift card, thanks to Backcountry.com. We've got two more $100 gift cards to go, so you still have time to win.
Review your outdoor gear on Trailspace today and you're entered.
- Write a review of your outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear. Each review counts as an entry.
- Share your review on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or other social media.
- You're entered! We'll draw the next winner from all eligible reviews received August 22 through August 28.
- Every week through September 5, we'll randomly draw a new $100 winner, five winners total.
- We'll also throw in a Trailspace Trail Runner Cap to wear on your outdoor adventures.
Each $100 Backcountry eGift Certificate can be redeemed at Backcountry.com, Competitivecyclist.com, or Dogfunk.com.
In addition to being entered, sharing your gear experience helps the Trailspace community build the best resource for finding and selecting gear for human-powered backcountry recreation. Double win.
See full Write-a-Review Giveaway rules.
Make your review stand out with Review Tips.
(We will contact winners via private message on Trailspace.com the day of each drawing. If a winner doesn't reply within six days, we'll draw a new winner.)