Weight 3.2 oz
Blade Length 3.29 in / 83.57 mm
Blade Thickness .10 in / 2.54 mm
Overall Length 7.5 in / 190.5 mm

As a member of another website, I sometimes get the…

Disclosure: The author of this review received a sample of the product from the brand or its representative in exchange for a review.

Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer (I kept the product after testing.)

Pros

• Fire safe blade lock
  • Natural grip
  • Spring assisted opening

Cons

• Shorter blade

As a member of another website, I sometimes get the chance to try out different products in exchange for a review, and recently had the opportunity to try out the Moxie 1100 knife from CRKT.  I've been looking for a new daily carry for backpacking and couldn't find one I really liked.  So far, this seems like the knife that will stay around a while.

I've used it for the past few months and love it. It sits very naturally in your hand when you are using it. It also has a great safety that prevents the blade from opening, but still allows you to open it quickly. I've used the knife in a variety of ways, from sharpening sticks for s'mores to cutting tent poles for a more custom fit.

I'm not really gentle with the knife, but so far it's been able to take everything I've thrown at it.

Would definitely recommend.

Screen-Shot-2017-07-16-at-4-11-54-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2017-07-16-at-4-12-09-PM.png

Disclosure: The reviewer received a sample of this product from the brand or its representatives in exchange for a review.