Open main menu

Review an outdoor container. Win a pint glass.

Write a review of any outdoor container this week and you could win a sweet Trailspace pint glass, perfect for aprés-backcountry refreshment.

We're giving away five of our new pint glasses to five lucky members. You can't buy these, but you can win one here!

To enter, simply write a review this week of a

Each backcountry container review you write counts as an entry*. You can write more than one review.

Next Monday (6/18), we'll randomly draw five lucky container reviewers to get Trailspace pint glasses.

Write your outdoor container reviews now through Sunday (6/17) and you're entered to win. 

Then stay tuned for our next Write-a-Review Giveaway in two weeks. We'll be giving away more outdoor gear and goodies all summer long.

*Must be a registered Trailspace member (not guest) to win. Each valid outdoor container review counts as an entry. Reviews must adhere to Trailspace's Community Rules and Guidelines and Terms of Service. See full Write-a-Review Giveaway rules.

Comments

Being up to 60%(some more,some less dependent on age)of the human body is comprised of water....

Are my boots a container? Technically they do contain my feet. Then ya have my pack contains my gear, my tent & sleeping bag contain me, so on and so forth.

So technically I have alot of containers to work with. 

Just being goofy like always. :)

Like the redesign on the glasses. Way cool.

Rick-Pittsburgh said:

Being up to 60%(some more,some less dependent on age)of the human body is comprised of water....

Are my boots a container? Technically they do contain my feet. Then ya have my pack contains my gear, my tent & sleeping bag contain me, so on and so forth.

So technically I have alot of containers to work with. 

Just being goofy like always. :)

Like the redesign on the glasses. Way cool.

Actually, you're not being that goofy. We had similar thoughts about gear as containers.

For now I'll say, we're looking to award writers of liquid containers this week, but we reserve the right to look at any others we like when we do the drawing.

We're aiming to do giveaways of gear and goodies every other week, so you'll have opportunities to review pretty much anything you're ready to review and potentially be in a drawing at the same time. You could do containers this week and in two weeks maybe it will be paddling or hiking gear or something.

REVIEW IN!!! I will do almost ANYTHING to get me one of those fine glasses!

Rick,

maybe you could drink from your boots too and save carrying a cup :)

Gary, 

Hmmmm. Maybe I could mix up a batch of "swampfoot brew" after a week on the trail. 

Then again, I could just wring out my socks(for flavor of course.)

:p

Rick-Pittsburgh said:

Gary, 

Hmmmm. Maybe I could mix up a batch of "swampfoot brew" after a week on the trail. 

Then again, I could just wring out my socks(for flavor of course.)

:p

Gag!

You guys are making my friends marinara and pasta spiced with Tabasco, cocktail Winnies, and smoked canned oysters sound appetizing.

Ed 

Heck, Ed, they bring Toe Jam to a whole new level!

Mine's in, too.  (We can always hope.)

Thanks to everyone who's contributed a review so far, and at any time to Trailspace.

Keep them coming! Each container review counts as an entry.

Oh!  Back out of the mountains at the right time!

Alicia - Failing a winning entry... can we purchase one of these beauties?  I promise to take pictures of various Montana micros in it...

I watched the barefoot guy on dual survival do just that. He was sucking the juice out of his outer pair of socks instead of drinking the boiled snow melt. The guy is amazing with his primitive survival skills but that is foolish with clean fresh snow to melt. He was sitting in front of a fire at the time.

Cleric said:

Oh!  Back out of the mountains at the right time!

Alicia - Failing a winning entry... can we purchase one of these beauties?  I promise to take pictures of various Montana micros in it...

Welcome back, Cleric!

You can't purchase one currently, but we'll continue to give them away in various promotions and also are considering offering them to members for sale in the future. It's something we'll definitely keep in mind.

The COVETED Trail Space PINT glass....soon we will see them on eBay for MILLIONS of dollars! Way to go, I like it! ;)

This post has been locked and is not accepting new comments