Win Shoes to Run and Shoes to Chill with Patagonia
Whether you're running a mountain trail, or chilling around the campfire, our dual-shoe Patagonia prize will have your feet covered. Review your outdoor gear now through Wednesday, November 6, and you could win a pair of EVERlong trail runners and a pair of Activist packable shoes, thanks to Patagonia Footwear ($195 value).
- Write a review now through Wednesday, November 6, of your outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear. Every review you share counts as an entry, and helps other outdoor enthusiasts.
- Share your review on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or other social media.
- You're entered! On Thursday, November 7, we'll randomly draw one lucky gear reviewer to win two pairs of Patagonia shoes.
- We'll also throw in a Trailspace Trail Runner Cap to wear on your outdoor adventures.
This prize from Patagonia Footwear includes two pairs of shoes to get you out the door and outside:
- EVERlong promises to protect without being overbuilt. It features a minimal sticky rubber outsole, 4 mm drop, and cushioning for long-distance comfort. At 6.1 ounces for women and 8.4 ounces for men (per shoe) it's one of Patagonia's lightest ($110). The
- The versatile, vegan Activist is highly packable, thanks to a compressible, water-resistant ripstop nylon upper. It's lightweight (6.2 and 8 ounces per shoe), and features adjustable lacing for quick on/off and recycled rubber soles ($85).