Review Your Gear to Win $300 of Katadyn-Optimus Gear
Review your outdoor gear today and you're entered to win a complete backcountry camp kitchen worth $300, thanks to Katadyn, Optimus, and AlpineAire.
One gear reviewer will win the culinary essentials, from food and water to fire and more, including a canister stove system, gravity filter, weekend's worth of meals, food heat pouch, titanium spoon, refillable lighter, and Piezo igniter.
- Write a review now through Wednesday, July 30, of your own field-tested outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear. Every complete, qualifying review counts as an entry, and helps other members of our outdoor gear community find great gear.
- Share your review on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or other social media.
- You're entered! On Thursday, July 31, we'll randomly draw one gear reviewer to win this Katadyn prize package.
- We'll also throw in a Trailspace Trail Runner Cap to wear on your outdoor adventures.
- a modular Optimus Elektra FE stove (right), which combines a Crux Lite gas stove with a heat exchange pot, windshield, and Piezo igniter ($94.95);
- a Katadyn Gravity Camp 6L water filter for safe drinking water in the backcountry ($89.95);
- a weekend's worth of AlpineAire breakfasts, meals, snacks, and desserts (approximately $80);
- an Optimus (H)EAT Insulation Pouch to keep your meals warm ($14.95), and an Optimus Folding Ti Long Spoon ($14.95);
- an Optimus Burny (top) refillable, wind resistant, adjustable butane/propane gas lighter ($22.95), and a Sparky Piezo device ($12.95);
- plus, a foldable, lightweight Optimus (S)eat pad ($7.95), and scratch-free Optimus BOB scrubber($4.95).
See full Write-a-Review Giveaway rules.
Make your review stand out with Review Tips.