Filter, Food, Fire: Win $300 of Kataydn-Optimus Gear
Stay hydrated and well fed on the trail this summer. We're giving away $300 worth of great outdoor gear and trail food from Katadyn, Optimus, and AlpineAire.
One lucky gear reviewer will win a backcountry camp kitchen, including a canister stove system, gravity filter, weekend's worth of meals, food heat pouch, titanium spoon, refillable lighter, Piezo igniter, and more.
Review any of your outdoor equipment or clothing now through Wednesday, July 30, and you're entered to win all of this gear for your next trip.
- Write a review now through Wednesday, July 30, of your own field-tested outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear. Every complete, qualifying review counts as an entry, and helps other members of our outdoor gear community find great gear.
- Share your review on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or other social media.
- You're entered! On Thursday, July 31, we'll randomly draw one gear reviewer to win this Katadyn prize package.
- We'll also throw in a Trailspace Trail Runner Cap to wear on your outdoor adventures.
This outdoor culinary prize includes all of the following:
- a modular Optimus Elektra FE stove, which combines a Crux Lite gas stove with a heat exchange pot, windshield, and Piezo igniter ($94.95);
- a Katadyn Gravity Camp 6L water filter for safe drinking water in the backcountry ($89.95);
- a weekend's worth of AlpineAire breakfasts, meals, snacks, and desserts (approximately $80);
- an Optimus (H)EAT Insulation Pouch to keep your meals warm ($14.95);
- an Optimus Folding Ti Long Spoon ($14.95);
- an Optimus Burny refillable, wind resistant, adjustable butane/propane gas lighter ($22.95);
- a Sparky Piezo device ($12.95);
- a foldable, lightweight Optimus (S)eat pad ($7.95); and
- a scratch-free Optimus BOB scrubber ($4.95).
See full Write-a-Review Giveaway rules.
Make your review stand out with Review Tips.