Win $1,000 in Winter Outdoor Gear from L.L. Bean
Continue your outdoor adventures year round with a winter camping package from L.L. Bean worth more than $1,000. We're giving one lucky Trailspace reviewer a four-season Backcountry Dome Tent for two, plus two 0-degree DownTek Mummy sleeping bags, thanks to the generous folks at Beans. It could all be yours.
How well has your outdoor gear fared on hikes, climbs, paddles, and backcountry adventures? Tell us in a review now through Tuesday, October 21, and you're entered to win this impressive winter camping prize ($1,100 total value).
- Write a review now through Tuesday, October 21, of your own field-tested outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear. Every complete, qualifying review counts as an entry, and helps other members of our outdoor gear community find great gear.
- Share your review on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or other social media tagging @Trailspace.
- You're entered! On Wednesday, October 22, we'll randomly draw one eligible gear reviewer to win this L.L. Bean prize package.
- We'll also throw in a Trailspace Trail Runner Cap to wear on your outdoor adventures.
The L.L. Bean Gear:
Cold weather requires the right equipment for the conditions, and you'll be ready if you win this L.L. Bean prize, including the following.
The rugged, four-season Backcountry 2-Person Dome Tent ($399 value) features:
- a design worthy of winter expeditions, with ventilation for warm-weather camping;
- a frame that bear snow loads, stands up to heavy winds, and shed downpours;
- outlet vents to increase airflow;
- dual vestibules to store wet winter gear outside; and
- a fly, frame, and footprint that can be pitched independently to create a lightweight shelter.
Two Down Sleeping Bags with DownTek, Mummy 0° ($700 total value) for you and a companion come in men's (regular, long) and women's models. They feature:
- specially treated DownTek 650-fill down that resists moisture and retains loft in wet conditions;
- a baffle design to keep insulation on the top and sides to prevent cold spots;
- a hood design that provides warmth, range of motion, and adjustability;
- a draft tube to prevent cold air from seeping in; and
- exterior and interior shells of downproof ripstop nylon, with a water-repellent coating on the outer shell.
See full Write-a-Review Giveaway rules.
Make your review stand out with our Review Tips.