2 Sleeping Bags + 1 Tent = 1 Happy L.L. Bean Winner
We don't want a lack of gear to keep you indoors and lonely this winter. So, we're giving one member two 0-degree down sleeping bags, plus a four-season backcountry dome tent for two, all thanks to the good folks at L.L. Bean!
Whether you've been hiking, climbing, paddling, skiing, or trail running, tell us in a review how your outdoor gear has performed in the field, trails, water, and hills. Do so by Tuesday, October 21, and you're entered to win this impressive winter prize package from L.L. Bean worth $1,100.
- Write a review now through Tuesday, October 21, of your own field-tested outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear. Every complete (150 words minimum), qualifying review counts as an entry and helps other members of our outdoor gear community find great gear.
- Share your review on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or other social media tagging @Trailspace.
- You're entered! On Wednesday, October 22, we'll randomly draw one eligible gear reviewer to win this L.L. Bean prize package.
One lucky winner will get all this from L.L. Bean.
- exceptionally rugged four-season backcountry tent
- redesigned vestibule system is roomier and easier to set up
- built to handle winter conditions and has great ventilation for warmer months
- $399 value
Two 0° Down Mummy Bags with DownTek for you and a friend:
- filled with DownTek 650-fill down that retains its loft in wet conditions
- baffle design keeps insulation in place to prevent cold spots
- ideal for backpacking, bicycle touring, or camping
- $350 value each, $700 total value
Members have shared more than 100 gear reviews so far during this contest period. Have you shared yours? Review your gear to win.