Snow and ice are coming, and we're gearing up one member with a winter prize package worth $1,100, thanks to the good folks at L.L. Bean.
Review your gear by Tuesday, October 21, and you're entered to win two 0-degree down sleeping bags, plus a four-season backcountry dome tent for your winter adventures.
Whether you've been hiking, climbing, paddling, skiing, or trail running, tell us in a review how your outdoor gear performs and you're entered to win this impressive Beans prize package.
- Write a review now through Tuesday, October 21, of your own field-tested outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear. Every complete (150 words minimum), qualifying review counts as an entry and helps other members of our outdoor gear community find great gear.
- Share your review on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or other social media tagging @Trailspace.
- You're entered! On Wednesday, October 22, we'll randomly draw one eligible gear reviewer to win this L.L. Bean prize package.
One lucky winner will get the following from L.L. Bean.
A Backcountry 2-Person Dome Tent:
- exceptionally rugged four-season backcountry tent
- redesigned vestibule system is roomier and easier to set up
- built to handle winter conditions and has great ventilation for warmer months
- $399 value
Two 0° Down Mummy Bags with DownTek:
- filled with DownTek 650-fill down that retains its loft in wet conditions
- baffle design keeps insulation in place to prevent cold spots
- ideal for backpacking, bicycle touring, or camping
- $350 value each, $700 total value
Members have shared 200 gear reviews so far during this contest period. Have you shared yours?
Review your gear to win.