Stop the Swelter: Win $350 of Platypus Hydration Gear
Summer may swelter, but Platypus wants you to stay hydrated on the trail year-round.
From a versatile hydration pack to a group water filter system, this month we're giving one Trailspace member a plethora of Platypus prizes in a hydration kit worth more than $350.
Review your outdoor gear today and you're automatically entered to win this nine-item hydration kit to keep your water clean and accessible and you hydrated and comfortable outdoors. Whether it's a review of your own water filter, pack, or some other equipment or apparel, you could win the whole Platy shebang.
- Write a review now through Sunday, August 30, of your own real-world tested outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear. Every complete (150 words minimum), qualifying review counts as an entry and helps other outdoor enthusiasts find the best gear.
- You're entered! On Monday, August 31, we'll randomly draw one eligible gear reviewer to win this Platypus prize package.
- We'll also throw in a Trailspace Trail Runner Cap to wear on your outdoor adventures.
Hydration Kit Prizes:
One Trailspace member will win all of the following outdoor gear (worth $350+), thanks to the folks at Platypus Hydration and their sister brands SealLine and PackTowl:
- a Sprinter XT 35 hydration pack for day hikes, mountain bike rides, even an overnight backpack trip ($159.95)
- a compact, lightweight GravityWorks 4L Filter System for potable water in the backcountry ($119.95)
- two lightweight 2L Platy Bottles to store that water ($12.95 each)
- a PlatyPreserve for keeping wine fresh in camp or at home ($9.95)
- SealLine 5L and 10L Cirrus lightweight dry sacks to keep the wet away from your gear ($16.95 and $19.95)
- two ultra soft, anti-microbial PackTowl Personal towels for drying off outdoors ($9.95 and up).
Like Platypus Hydration on Facebook to keep up with Platy.
Make your review stand out with our Review Tips.
See full Write-a-Review Giveaway rules.