Final Days: Review to Win $350 of Platypus Hydration
Review your outdoor gear by this Sunday, August 30, and you're entered to win a plethora of Platypus prizes worth more than $350.
From a versatile hydration pack to a group water filter system, on Monday we're giving one Trailspace member a nine-item Platypus hydration kit for clean, accessible water on the trail.
Review your own outdoor gear today, and you're automatically entered to win. More than 200 gear reviews have been submitted so far this contest period, but have you shared yours? Tell us how your outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear performs.
- Write a review now through Sunday, August 30, of your own real-world tested outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear. Every complete (150 words minimum), qualifying review counts as an entry and helps other outdoor enthusiasts find the best gear.
- You're entered! On Monday, August 31, we'll randomly draw one eligible gear reviewer to win this Platypus prize package.
- We'll also throw in a Trailspace Trail Runner Cap to wear on your outdoor adventures.
Hydration Kit Prizes:
One Trailspace member will win all of the following outdoor gear (worth $350+), thanks to the folks at Platypus Hydration and their sister brands SealLine and PackTowl:
- a Sprinter XT 35 hydration pack for day hikes, mountain bike rides, even an overnight backpack trip ($159.95)
- a compact, lightweight GravityWorks 4L Filter System for potable water in the backcountry ($119.95)
- two lightweight 2L Platy Bottles to store that water ($12.95 each)
- a PlatyPreserve for keeping wine fresh in camp or at home ($9.95)
- SealLine 5L and 10L Cirrus lightweight dry sacks to keep the wet away from your gear ($16.95 and $19.95)
- two ultra soft, anti-microbial PackTowl Personal towels for drying off outdoors ($9.95 and up).
Like Platypus Hydration on Facebook to keep up with Platy.
Make your review stand out with our Review Tips.
See full Write-a-Review Giveaway rules.