Source Has $430 Worth of Gear to Give One of You
Source has $430 worth of hiking and mountain biking gear they want to give to one of you.
A 25-liter day pack, a hydration pack, two pairs of sandals, separate water reservoir and accessories—it could all be yours if you review your outdoor gear by September 29.
Nearly 90 reviews have been entered so far, but have we read yours?
- Write a review now through Tuesday, September 29, of your own field-tested outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear. Every complete, qualifying review counts as an entry.*
- You're entered!
- On Wednesday, September 30, we'll draw one eligible gear reviewer to win this Source prize pack.
The Source Prizes
One Trailspace member will win all of the following gear from Source ($430 value):
- 25-liter Paragon daypack (top) with Widepac Hydration System for hiking or mountain biking ($150)
- minimalist Pulse hydration pack with detachable front pouch for biking, running, and hiking ($64)
- D|Vide hydration bladder (video below) with two separate compartments for two different drinks ($45)
- Stream classic sport hiking sandals with X-strap system and A.R.T GRIP footbed ($85)
- Djibouti flip-flops for campsite comfort ($45).
- two Magnetic Clips to attach your hydration tube to your shirt or shoulder strap ($12 each)
- Winter Tube Kit to turn your hydration system into a winter one ($17)
Review your gear and be entered to win it all.
*See full Write-a-Review Giveaway rules.