Final Week: Enter to Win Hike and Bike Gear from Source
It's time to review your outdoor gear.
That's because next week we're giving one of our reviewers a plethora of hiking and mountain biking gear, thanks to Source. Review your outdoor gear by September 29 and you're entered to win a Source prize package worth $430.
Could you use a 25-liter daypack, a hydration pack, two pairs of sandals, separate water reservoir and accessories for fall hiking and biking? Of course you could. Review your own gear and you could win all of it for your very own. Or you could share your gear winnings with your buddies, because you're cool like that.
- Write a review now through Tuesday, September 29, of your own field-tested outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear. Every complete, qualifying review counts as an entry.*
- You're entered!
- On Wednesday, September 30, we'll draw one eligible gear reviewer to win this Source prize pack.
The Source Prizes
One Trailspace member will win all of the following gear from Source ($430 value). Why not you?
- 25-liter Paragon daypack (top) with Widepac Hydration System for hiking or mountain biking ($150)
- Minimalist Pulse hydration pack with detachable front pouch for biking, running, and hiking ($64)
- D|Vide hydration bladder (video below) with two separate compartments for two different drinks ($45)
- Stream classic sport hiking sandals with X-strap system and A.R.T GRIP footbed ($85)
- Djibouti flip-flops for campsite comfort ($45).
- Two Magnetic Clips to attach your hydration tube to your shirt or shoulder strap ($12 each)
- Winter Tube Kit to turn your hydration system into a winter one ($17)
Review your gear and be entered to win it all.
*See full Write-a-Review Giveaway rules.