Kahtoola's KTS Steel Hiking Crampons are designed to tackle tough terrain.
We're giving a pair of Kahtoola NANOspikes, MICROspikes, and KTS Steel hiking crampons to two lucky Trailspace members.
Each winner will receive all three pairs of Kahtoola traction plus accessories ($300+ value) to run icy trails and streets and hike winter peaks.
Review any of your outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear now through Sunday, February 28, and you're automatically entered to win.
Enter to Win:
- Write a review now through Sunday, February 28, of your own outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear. Every complete, qualifying review counts as an entry.
- You're entered! Plus, your review helps other outdoor enthusiasts find the best gear for their backcountry adventures.
- On Monday, February 29, we'll draw two eligible gear reviewers to win all of this Kahtoola traction.
Kahtoola Total Traction Prize
Thanks to the folks at Kahtoola, two Trailspace members will each win a pair of all of the following products ($300+ value per winner).
- KTS Steel Hiking Crampons are designed to tackle rugged terrain without extra weight and fold down to save pack space ($159).
- With stainless steel spikes and welded chains, MICROspikes provide the traction to run or hike icy winter trails ($69.95).
- Run across slippery, frozen surfaces with NANOspikes's ultralight, low-profile traction ($49.95).
- Winners also receive KTS Snow Release Skins ($19) to prevent snowballing underfoot and a Tote Sack ($19.95).
Review your gear today.
See Trailspace's Write-a-Review Giveaway rules.