We want our Trailspace friends to get outside all winter long, with the right crampons and traction under foot.
So, thanks to Kahtoola, we're giving two members each a pair of KTS Steel hiking crampons, MICROspikes, and NANOspikes, to take on icy trails, streets, and winter peaks.
Whether it's your winter tent or summer sandals, review any of your outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear now through Sunday, February 28, and you're automatically entered to win this total traction prize pack from Kahtoola ($300+ value per winner).
Enter to Win:
- Write a review now through Sunday, February 28, of your own outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear. Every complete, qualifying review counts as an entry.
- You're entered! Plus, your review helps other outdoor enthusiasts find the best gear for their backcountry adventures.
- On Monday, February 29, we'll draw two eligible gear reviewers to win these Kahtoola traction prizes.
Kahtoola Traction Prizes
Thanks to the folks at Kahtoola, two Trailspace members will each win pairs of the following products ($300+ value per winner).
- KTS Steel Hiking Crampons are designed to tackle rugged terrain without extra weight and fold down to save pack space ($159).
- With stainless steel spikes and welded chains, MICROspikes provide the traction to run or hike icy winter trails ($69.95).
- Run across slippery, frozen surfaces with NANOspikes's ultralight, low-profile traction ($49.95).
- Winners also receive KTS Snow Release Skins ($19) to prevent snowballing underfoot and a Tote Sack ($19.95).
|KTS Steel Hiking Crampons
Review your gear today.
See Trailspace's Write-a-Review Giveaway rules.