We're Giving a Hilleberg Akto Tent to One of You
Win a Hilleberg Akto tent, and you'll be ready for all four seasons of adventure.
This month we're giving a solo, all-season Akto worth $530 to one Trailspace member. Review your well-used outdoor equipment, apparel, or footwear on Trailspace now through Thursday, September 29, and you're automatically entered to win this double-wall shelter.
Already 180 gear reviews have been shared during the contest period. How about yours?
Enter to Win:
- Write a review now through Thursday, September 29, of your own backcountry gear, apparel, or footwear. Every complete, qualifying review counts as an entry.
- You're entered!
- On Friday, September 30, we'll draw one eligible gear reviewer to win their own Hilleberg Akto.
Whatever your year-round recreation—hiking, climbing, cycling, sea kayaking, snowshoeing, ski touring—the Akto could be your backcountry shelter. First introduced in 1995, the full-featured, double-wall constructed tent is designed for the solo traveler who goes out in any and all seasons.
It features a single vestibule and a packed size small enough to fit into a side pocket on many packs. Hikers, climbers, bicycle tourers, and sea kayakers have embraced its light weight and roominess, and it has been used in every clime, all over the world, even on extended polar expeditions.
The Akto features:
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles
- tunnel construction for maximum space-to-weight ratio
- outer tent walls that extend to the ground and mesh areas backed with adjustable fabric panels
- a light weight of 2 lb 13 oz (minimum) and 3 lb 12 oz (packed)
We're pretty excited to give away this prize!
Review your gear today and be entered to win this Hilleberg Akto.