Review Your Gear for a Chance to Win a Hilleberg Tent
This is it, the final days to be entered to win your own Hilleberg Akto solo tent.
This Friday, September 30, we're drawing one lucky Trailspace member to win this all-season, double-wall shelter worth $530.
Whether it's for hiking, climbing, paddling, trail running, or skiing, review your outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear by Thursday, September 29, and you're automatically entered to win.
Enter to Win:
- Write a review now through Thursday, September 29, of your own backcountry gear, apparel, or footwear. Every complete, qualifying review counts as an entry.
- You're entered!
- On Friday, September 30, we'll draw one eligible gear reviewer to win this Hilleberg Akto.
First introduced in 1995, the full-featured, spacious Akto is designed for the solo traveler who explore outside all year round. It features a single vestibule and a packed size small enough to fit into a side pocket on many packs. Hikers, climbers, bicycle tourers, and sea kayakers have embraced its light weight and roominess, and it has been used in every clime, all over the world, even on extended polar expeditions.
The Akto features:
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles
- tunnel construction for maximum space-to-weight ratio
- outer tent walls that extend to the ground and mesh areas backed with adjustable fabric panels
- a light weight: 2 lb 13 oz (minimum), 3 lb 12 oz (packed)
Review your gear today and be entered to win your own Hilleberg.