We're giving one Trailspace member a Deuter AirContact 65+10 or AirContact 60+10 SL backpack this month. We're also throwing in a hydration system and hydration insulation to extend that new pack into winter use, plus stuff sacks to organize gear.
Review your outdoor gear and you could win this backpack for your next backcountry adventure, plus a year-round hydration system and storage accessories worth more than $400, all thanks to Deuter.
Enter to Win:
Write a review now through Thursday, September 28, of your backcountry gear, apparel, or footwear.
- Every complete, qualifying review received September 1 through 28 counts as an entry.
- You're entered!
- On Friday, September 29, we'll draw one eligible gear reviewer to win this Deuter prize package.
Deuter Prize Pack
Our winner will receive all of the following hiking gear, thanks to the generous folks at Deuter:
- Choice of AirContact 65+10 men's pack or AirContact 60+10 SL women's pack for handling heavy loads and the longest, steepest trails you can find ($279)
- Streamer 3.0L hydration system with a Helix Valve for a constant flow, plus a taste-free bladder and tube and a Streamer Clip to keep things leak-proof ($34)
- Streamer Thermo Bag 3.0L to keep your hydration cool in summer and hot in winter ($20)
- Streamer Tube Insulator to protect your tube from freezing in cold conditions, thanks to a flexible, fleece-lined neoprene cover ($20)
- Mesh Sacks to store your gear in 2L, 5L, 10L, and 18L sizes ($68 total)
Review your gear today and be entered to win.