photo courtesy of Peter Amend/Sierra Designs
Want some new gear for spring? We're giving away a Studio 2 three-season, lightweight tent and a 35-degree Nitro 800 down quilt to one reviewer this month, thanks to Sierra Designs.
Just tell us about your own outdoor gear in a review and you could win this $600 Sierra Design prize and get geared up for spring adventures. We'll draw one lucky winner for this shelter and quilt on Tuesday, April 30.
Enter to Win:
- Write a review now through Monday, April 29, of your own outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear.
- Every complete, qualifying review received April 1-29 counts as an entry. Yes, you're automatically entered!
- On Tuesday, April 30, we'll draw one eligible gear reviewer to win this Sierra Designs spring prize package.
Gear Up for Spring with Sierra Designs
Our winner will receive a Studio 2 three-season tent and a 35-degree Nitro Quilt 800, worth $600 in total, thanks to Sierra Designs.
- Designed to be the lightest weight two-person tent in the Sierra Designs line, the Studio 2 provides ultralight weight (2 lbs 11 oz) with maximum livable space (28.1 sq ft floor area). With a one-door and one-vestibule configuration creating a near vertical door, there’s plenty of room for you, and your gear. And, with a semi-freestanding design, setup is quick and simple ($349.95).
- Part blanket, part bag, all cozy, the Nitro Quilt 35 brings the best of both worlds to the backcountry. Filled with 800 fill power Fluro-carbon free DriDown and weighing 1 pound 4 ounces, the Nitro features hand pockets, so you can seal in warmth and still have room to move around, and an integrated hood ($249.95).
Review your gear today and be entered to win.