photo courtesy of Peter Amend/Sierra Designs
On Tuesday, April 30, we're giving one Trailspace reviewer a Sierra Designs Studio 2 three-season tent and a 35-degree Nitro 800 down quilt. Write a review of your outdoor gear today and this $600 prize could be all yours.
Shelter or stove, canoe or carabiner...whatever outdoor gear you review, you're automatically entered to get geared up for spring with Sierra Designs.
Enter to Win:
- Write a review now through Monday, April 29, of your own outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear.
- Every complete, qualifying review received April 1-29 counts as an entry. Yes, you're automatically entered!
- On Tuesday, April 30, we'll draw one eligible gear reviewer to win this Sierra Designs spring prize package.
Sierra Designs Gear Prize
Our winner will receive a Studio 2 three-season tent and a 35-degree Nitro Quilt 800, worth $600 in total, thanks to Sierra Designs.
- Designed to be the lightest weight two-person tent in the Sierra Designs line, the Studio 2 provides ultralight weight (2 lbs 11 oz) with maximum livable space (28.1 sq ft floor area). With a one-door and one-vestibule configuration creating a near vertical door, there’s plenty of room for you, and your gear. And, with a semi-freestanding design, setup is quick and simple ($349.95).
- Part blanket, part bag, all cozy, the Nitro Quilt 35 brings the best of both worlds to the backcountry. Filled with 800 fill power Fluro-carbon free DriDown and weighing 1 pound 4 ounces, the Nitro features hand pockets, so you can seal in warmth and still have room to move around, and an integrated hood ($249.95).
Review your gear today and be entered to win.