Last Days: Review Your Gear to Win Primus Camp Cooking Package
On Monday, May 31, we're giving one Trailspace reviewer a Primus Campground Cooking Package to prep, grill, boil, and fry up delicious meals outdoors all summer.
Write a review of your outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear today and this $350 prize could be all yours.
Review your gear today and be entered to win.
Primus Campground Cooking Package
- Profile Propane Camping Stove and Grill—Feed family and friends at the campground with this robust camping stove. It features a built-in Piezo ignition, burner on one side, and grill grate on the other, so you can cook multiple ways for yourself or a group ($170).
- Campfire Pot 5L—This durable 18/8 stainless steel stock pot with a metal foldaway handle and lid can be used on your new camping stove or over an open fire ($60).
- Campfire Frying Pan 25cm—A durable frying pan in 18/8 stainless steel with aluminum clad bottom for an even heat distribution, the pan can be placed directly on open fire and has a foldaway handle ($55).
- Campfire Cutting Set—This convenient set includes an oak cutting board and a 15 cm knife to make prepping food outdoors a breeze. It comes neatly packed in a PU-coated polyamide and G1000 cover ($70).
Enter for a chance to win:
Write a review now through Sunday, May 30, of your own outdoor gear, apparel, or footwear.
- Every complete, qualifying review received May 3-30 counts as an entry. Yes, you're automatically entered every time.
- On Monday, May 31, we'll draw one eligible gear reviewer to win this $350 prize.